Apples Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clankster - Lancelot Guild Application

Go down

Clankster - Lancelot Guild Application Empty Clankster - Lancelot Guild Application

Post  Clankster Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Long time continual player. Started when SI rolled out a million years ago. Son (Boddie-Lancelot) and I are interested in Apples. Friend from Classic Server (Abrianna) suggested it so I looked you guys up a week or so ago. Spoke at length with Jett and Judge on vent. Got the skinny on how things work and the adult nature of the guild, we are not only okay with it, but looking forward to the unfettered nature of the guild. Per Jetts suggestion, I got hooked up with Ojie and ran in Albion with him on Clankster the Shammy. Was great fun, we won most encounters and lost a few. What I loved was that Ojie's attitude was okay, /rel and return. No berating, yelling or treating others with disrespect. Fantastic and I want more. He and I have the same attitude, DOAC is just like war, no mercy!

Boddie and I have other 50s, but these are the ones we love playing. We have played them all. If the true measure of a warrior is knowlegde of your enemy, then our time on Alb and Hib taught us to be great warriors. We have played all the classes in all three realms and keep coming back to Mid Warrior and Shammy.

No one will remember the old Lance Guild called Lost Vikings, but we used to Bridge Hump (old style bridges) with Gaarvy and gang. Was great fun and lots of RPs.

At the very least, we are looking to run in RvR some with the gang. Hope you consider us.

Clankster
Guildies

Back to top Go down