Apples Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akonz-g guild app.

Go down

Akonz-g guild app. Empty Akonz-g guild app.

Post  Akonz Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Akonz-Galahad is my new main toon, a darkness spirit master on the convoker ML path, I had played for about a year a bit ago as NF, ToA, and Catacombs were released. I've been back for a few months now and from what I've seen if I had a choice of a guild to be in it would be Apples Incoming.
Level 50
Champ level 10
ML9, just need the experience I'm at ML7 at the moment
RR4L1 the majority of my realm points coming from grouping with you fine folks
LGM Tailor, 900 Alch, and my Spellcrafting is upwards of 600 or so at the moment
I bring to the guild long time experience in rvr and a good idea of how to get things done in that aspect, and knowledge of playing most midgard classes and a few from albion and hibernia. I play almost daily but times and durations vary from a couple hours to upwards of 8-10 if I'm in a good group as I have once grouping with a few of you.
As far as my expectations from the guild... exactly what I've seen from grouping with the guild. Great teamwork and structure and one of the best and chillest guilds I have ever ran with

Akonz
Guildies

Back to top Go down

Akonz-g guild app. Empty Re: Akonz-g guild app.

Post  Akonz Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 am

The night in Waulouth's group i was in the process of fixing up my main rig hence why i kept dropping and why I havent been on past few days but I'm good to go now

Akonz
Guildies

Back to top Go down