Apples Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L50 Healer Application

Go down

L50 Healer Application Empty L50 Healer Application

Post  Zede Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Good day,

The UK daoc forums I use mentioned your guild, so here goes !

I recently inherited a basic L50 Healer, no MLs, no Artis, just some random equipment off the CM. No I didnt not level this character, that is not to say I am not experienced at healing ! My main char was from the English Prydwen server, were I had a RR11L3 cleric(named Kairamar). When that server died, I started on a German server & got a druid to RR7. Healing...is kinda my thing Smile Had a L70 theurg & wizard, but the only char I ever played in rvr was the cleric & druid, healing just agrees with me.

In my time on the other side of the pond, I was renowed for making PuGs & trying to organise strange grps on our Uk forums ( 4x rr10 cab 2 x rr11 sorc * 2 x rr11 clerics was a blast !) the 6 x heretic one didnt go down to well though :/) I think the word is I can be proactive if need be, though i have never been on the mid side - ever.. so its a bit of a mystery to me.

Ive ran in guild groups using vent & ts on a very regular basis ( can supply just one vid, still its something !) I am old. 38 years old to be percise, born on star wars day 1971 :/ Bit of a hippy & love Led Zep & Neil Young.

Erm, what else. I have been the states 8 times, love the place Smile Currently living near Liverpool in the UK and can do a great beatlesesque accent, which is not to hard if your from the area Smile

Waffle coming to and end, take it cheezy folks.

Zede
Guildies

Back to top Go down