Apples Incoming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALREADY IN GUILD? ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS!!!

2 posters

Go down

ALREADY IN GUILD? ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS!!! Empty ALREADY IN GUILD? ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Post  Ibiwen Sat May 23, 2009 1:23 am

If you are already a member of the guild, make a new topic in this forum and ost your main toon name in the guild and we will give you permissions as soon as possible. If you are looking to apply to the guild, please read the other stickie.

Last edited by Ibiwen on Tue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ibiwen
Ibiwen
Admin

Back to top Go down

ALREADY IN GUILD? ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS!!! Empty Re: ALREADY IN GUILD? ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Post  jinxme Sat May 23, 2009 8:01 pm

my main toon is jinxme and i come from killibury whit geeo and the rest of the guys, been on a break but is back, my main there was feydild-guin Laughing

Danny Cool

jinxme
Guildies

Back to top Go down

ALREADY IN GUILD? ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS!!! Empty Re: ALREADY IN GUILD? ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Post  Ibiwen Sat May 23, 2009 8:05 pm

I got ya, but your supposed to make a new topic to be easily identified that you need access.
Ibiwen
Ibiwen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jinxme Sat May 23, 2009 9:19 pm

ups sry m8......blame it on old age lol

Danny Cool

jinxme
Guildies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down